Each time I want to give up on life,i have one thing pushing me to persist The fact that it looks like I have seen it all.
What else can a stray sperm that fertilized a egg it was meant to protect fear to face?
Yes, my biological father is my grandmother's younger brother. I don't know what happened because both parties hated me enough not to tell me.
I was from age 4 when I could tell what an insult was decipher the mockery and curses from outsidera who made me feel like an alien for being born.
Back home, everyone is mute as hell. The silence is deafening. Beside grandmother and aunt who took extra effort to make me cherished, I had zero parental Love.
I have no idea what fatherly or motherly love is all about.
A word of advise for teenage girls and young women. If you know deep down that you will not be able to take care of that baby... Please save the poor thing the stigma and abort. You are not doing the baby any good by giving birth to it only to pour all your frustration on it. To Pepetually blame it for all your misfortunes.
Though my mum don't say if out but all her actions always reminds me of how I stopped her from pursuing her academics.
Even as an adult. I still struggle to have a relationship with my mother. If I see her number calling me, I feel like smashing the phone. Don't get cme wring, I have forgiven her for my sake at least but I am not fully healed, Especially when he never seems to understand the fact that she abused me emotionally .
My father? Take for another day.
I
No comments:
Post a Comment